- CCM pledges that we will always operate with the highest ethical standards in all of our business practices, and especially when dealing with you, our customer.
- CCM pledges that you will be a satisfied customer after each and every cleaning, or we will make it right for you.
- CCM pledges that we will send company employees to your home that have been trained to deliver great customer service, their backgrounds have been checked and vetted and have the skills necessary to properly clean your home and enhance your general cleaning experience with our company.
- CCM pledges that we will respond to your phone call and/or e-mail to our office within twelve hours or less.
- CCM pledges to provide you with the same homecare cleaning team for each cleaning visit to your home, whenever possible; providing you with consistent, thorough and detailed service delivery every time.
- CCM pledges that we will provide a complimentary walk through your home, with you, to provide you with all the necessary information you will need to make an informed decision regarding your ongoing homecare needs.
- CCM pledges to you to keep all customer related information in the strictest of confidence. We will not share your personal information with anyone nor will we disclose to anyone, what is seen or heard within the confines of your home. Discretion is our daily motto.
- CCM pledges that we will pay timely, all employee’s wages, payroll related taxes, unemployment compensation premiums and workers’ compensation insurance premiums.
- CCM pledges that we carry general liability and automobile liability insurance. We also carry a one million dollar insurance umbrella policy for additional coverage against any insurable risks.
Our Commitments listed above, allow us to offer to you
this final pledge and service guarantee:
“If at any time you are unsatisfied with the results of the service that we provided on your service day, we will return to your home within twenty four hours and thoroughly resolve any service concern that you may have had.”